Terms and Conditions
Welcome to countrycondos.co.in
I. Defined Terms:
Unless otherwise specified, the capitalized words shall have the meanings as defined herein below:
- "Agreement" shall mean and include the completed application form, its attachment(s) and the terms and conditions stated herein. It shall be deemed to have been executed at Hyderabad. These terms and conditions of use ("Terms") constitute a legally binding agreement between user and the Company regarding User's use of the web site i.e. www.countrycondos.co.in (the "Site") and any services offered by the company including but not limited to delivery of content via the Site, any mobile or internet connected device or otherwise (the "the Service"). By accessing the Site or Service and/or by clicking "I agree", you agree to be bound by these Terms. The User hereby represent and warrant to the Company that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and/or otherwise capable of entering into and performing legal agreements, and that you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. While individuals under the age of 18 may utilize the Service, they may do so only with the involvement of a parent or legal guardian, under such person's account and otherwise subject to these Terms. In certain jurisdictions, the age of majority may be older than 18, in which case you must satisfy that age in order to become a member / utilize the Site or Service.
- "Company" is defined as Country Condo's Limited an existing Company under the Companies Act, 1956 and having its Registered Office at # 8-2-703, Mahogany Complex, Ground Floor, Amrutha Valley, Road No. 12, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad - 500 034 and corporate office at Country Condo's Ltd, Amrutha Estates, # 8-2-703, Silver Oak Complex, Third Floor, Amrutha Valley, Road No. 12, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad - 500 034 along with its unit for the Company's website countrycondos.co.in.
- "Date of Commencement" is the date indicating the acceptance of the application by the user to the service. It shall be specified by the company in its notice to the user either through e-mail or conventional mail.
- "Date of Termination" is the once process of the registration is completed before the concerned Joint/ Sub - Registrar of Assurance at Rajapur, Ratnagiri District, Maharashtra State, India, from date of registration of the Gift Deed this agreement will get terminated.
- "Registration Data" is the database of all the particulars and information supplied by the User on initial application and subscription, including but without limiting to the User's name, telephone number, mailing address, account and email address.
- Words referring to masculine include the feminine and the singular include the plural and vice versa as the context admits or requires; and Words importing persons includes individuals, bodies corporate and unincorporated.
- "Services" means the Services to be provided by the Company to the User of countrycondos.co.in and shall include the provision of following facilities:
i) Once user make the online payment for the sum of Rupees __________ ( Rs___) towards the Registration fees which contained the stamp duty, Registration fees, Legal fee & consultancy fee and other expenses incurring for the registration the Users who wishes to make the payment for registration of the Gift Deed which has offered by the Country Club India Ltd through Country Condos Limited and its Internet links.
ii) As the user is paying the amount towards registration and other misc expenses for the complimentary plot allotted to him, hence this non refundable.
iii) Country Condos Ltd is only offering the registration of the Gift Deed, which has been offered by the Country Club India Ltd, no other service is offered by the Country Condos Ltd under this agreement to the User.
- "countrycondos.co.in" is defined as the Internet web site of the Company at www.countrycondos.co.in
- "User" is defined as an individual or corporate subscriber for the Services and the signatory, whose particulars are contained in the application form and includes his successors and permitted assignees.
- Where Registration Fees accrues it shall be payable at time acceptance of the terms and condition of the website.
- Any delay in the payment by the User of any sums due under this Agreement, the Company shall have the right to charge interest on the outstanding amount from the date the payment became due until the date of final payment by the User.
IV. Obligations of User/Subscriber:
- countrycondos.co.in shall reserve the exclusive right to cancel any content whatsoever from being published or reflected on its website or in any other mode.
V. Prohibited Actions:
- The accuracy of the Registration Data given to the Company on initial application for the Service shall be the sole responsibility of the User.
- Any licenses, permits, consents, approvals and intellectual property or other rights as may be required for using the Service shall be obtained by the User at his own cost.
- The User will ensure compliance with all notices or instructions given by the Company from time to time to enable the use of the Service.
- The User understands and agrees that User is responsible for all applicable taxes and for all costs that are incurred in using the countrycondos.co.in service.
- The User shall be solely responsible for all information retrieved, stored and transmitted through the Service by him.
- The User shall keep confidential and not disclose to any person the User's password and user identification and all activities and transmission performed by the User through his user identification.
- The User shall immediately notify the Company of any un-authorized use of the User's account or any other breach of security known to the User.
- The User shall promptly make the payment to the Company towards the Subscription Registration Fees as and when it becomes payable.
- The User shall be responsible for the set-up or configuration of his equipment for access to the Service.
- The User will indemnify Country Condo's Limited for any action or claim committed/made by any third party resulting from any information posted on the site by the user or/and anybody else on his behalf.
- www.countrycondos.co.in do not accept any responsibility towards the data entered in our website. The user who has entered the data is fully responsible for any wrong data entered and be liable for any and all action taken by third party (whether civil/criminal). countrycondos.co.in however shall Endeavour to use the best industry practice of weeding out all wrong data/ false data entered and undertakes to withdraw all such data within 24 hours of receipt of such complaint. All complaint should be addresses by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or intimated by phone at 040-66533788.
- The user agrees that any data entered into herein can and shall be saved, used and commercially exploited by countrycondos.co.in as deemed fit by them.
- User of the website agrees to indemnify and keep countrycondos.co.in indemnified from any wrong/false data entered into and hereby warrants and covenants that all data entered into the website is true and correct and belongs exclusively to him and not to any other third party"
VI. Confidentiality & Security:
- User is restrained from allowing any person other than the authorized person(s) named in the application form to use the Service.
- The User undertakes not to resell or assign his/her rights or obligations under these Terms & Conditions. User also agrees not to make any unauthorized commercial use of the Service.
- The User shall not to print, download, duplicate or otherwise copy, delete, vary or amend or use any data or personal information posted by any User on countrycondos.co.in except such data and information which is posted by the particular User himself.
- The User shall not share the Service with any person without the prior written approval of the Company.
- The User shall not use the Service for any unlawful purpose including without limitation criminal purposes.
- The Service shall not be used to send or receive any message, which is offensive on moral, religious, racial or political grounds or of an abusive, indecent, obscene, defamatory or menacing nature.
- The User shall not infringe on any intellectual property rights of any person or/and retain information in any computer system or otherwise with an intention to do so.
- The User shall give out to the company a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-license able (through multiple tiers) right to exercise all copyright and publicity rights, in any existing or future media, known or unknown, over the material or User Data displayed in your listings. For the purpose of this Agreement, "User Data" shall mean all information (if any) submitted by the User to countrycondos.co.in with the exception of trading data, credit card numbers, checking account numbers, etc. "Individually Identifiable User Data" shall mean that subset of "User Data" which can be reasonably used to identify a specific individual such as their name, address, phone number, etc. The User Data shall be deemed to be the property of countrycondos.co.in. The User shall take all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate and complete and not misleading in any way.
- User agrees not to make use of anyone else's Information other than as necessary to complete any transactions in which you are involved.
- The User shall not violate, or attempt to violate the security of countrycondos.co.in and/or any web sites linked to countrycondos.co.in or gain un-authorized access any information regarded as private by other Users or persons, including but without limitation to accessing data and information not intended for them or logging onto a server or account which the User is not authorized to access, attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or attempting to breach security or authentication.
- The User shall be prohibited to introduce, post or transmit any information or software, which contains a virus, worm or other harmful component into the internet or countrycondos.co.in network system.
- The Users shall avail the Service on countrycondos.co.in or any other related site for lawful purposes alone. Transmission or/and distribution or/and storage of material or/and conduct in violation of any applicable local or/and state or/and Central or/and foreign law or/and regulation is prohibited. This includes without limitation any unauthorized use of material protected by patent or/and copyright or/and trademark or/and other intellectual property right, material that is obscene or/and defamatory or/and libellous or/and constitutes an illegal threat, or/and violates rights of privacy or publicity, or/and violates export control laws. The User may use the information on our site only to the extent necessary to facilitate the related transactions.
- Company strongly opposes SPAM, which floods the Internet with unwanted and unsolicited email and deteriorates the performance and availability of the countrycondos.co.in site. All forms of SPAM, or any other activities that have the effect of facilitating SPAM, are strictly prohibited.
- Company also prohibits the use of another Internet service to send or post SPAM to drive visitors to your site hosted on or through countrycondos.co.in site, whether or not the messages were originated by you, under your direction, or by or under the direction of a related or unrelated third party.
- The User shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the countrycondos.co.in site that:
(a) belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
(c) harm minors in any way;
(d) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
(e) violates any law for the time being in force;
(f) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(g) impersonate another person;
(h) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
(i) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- In case of non compliance of the foregoing, the access of such users to the site shall be immediately terminated.
- To protect the secrecy of his user Identification and/or password the User shall take all such measures as may be necessary (including but without limiting to changing his password from time to time and shall not reveal the same to any other person(s).
- Since a user identification is necessary to access the Service; the User shall use only his own user Identification.
- It is agreed by the User that he acquires no rights to any mailbox number or/and the user identification or/and circuit reference or/and any codes assigned to him by the Company. The User further agrees that except as otherwise proved herein, the Company reserves the right to change or/and re-assign the same to the User at its sole discretion without being liable to the User for any kind of damages or/and relief or/and any other consequence/s.
- In the event of theft or/and loss of user identification or/and password or/and security word, the User shall notify the Company immediately by telephone or/and personally concurrently provide the Company with a written notice to that effect. The User shall remain liable for use of the Services by any third party until such theft or loss is notified to the Company.
- The password and username being made available to the customer shall be used only by the organization named by the customer and the employee of the organization. The User shall take all necessary pre-cautions to prevent un-authorized access or/and leakage of username or/and password being provided by the Company to him.
- The user shall not use any software to automatically download or/and extract either a complete or/and partial listing from countrycondos.co.in database without prior consent from Country Condo's Ltd in writing.
- The Company may at its sole discretion and without assigning any reason whatsoever at any time deactivate or/and suspend the User's access to countrycondos.co.in and/or the Services (as the case may be) without notice to carry out system maintenance or/and upgrading or/and testing or/and repairs or/and other related work. Without prejudice to any other provisions of this Agreement, the Company shall not be liable for any loss or/and damage or/and costs or/and expense that the User may suffer or incur, and no fees or/and charges payable by the User to the Company shall be deducted or refunded or rebated, as a result of such deactivation or/and suspension.
Once process of the registration is completed before the concerned Joint/ Sub - Registrar of Assurance at Rajapur, Ratnagiri District, Maharashtra State, India, from date of registration of the Gift Deed this agreement will get terminated. The Country Condos Ltd is not giving any guarantee that the registration will be completed any shirt time. However, it will ensure to make at the earliest. If any delay occurs the Country Condos Ltd will not be held responsible.
- However, the Company irrespective of clause 1 above may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect, without prior notice to the User and without assigning any reason/s whatsoever
(a) if in the opinion of the Company, the User has breached any of the terms and conditions of this agreement or/and,
(b) if, in the opinion of the Company or/and any regulatory authority, it is not in the public interest to continue providing the Service to the User for any reason or/and,
(c) if the User is declared a bankrupt or/and the User enters into any compromise or arrangement with its creditors and further without any prejudice to any/all other rights.
IX. Liabilities upon Termination:
X. Holding of Registration Documents:
- If the Agreement is terminated pursuant to clauses set out in X above, without prejudice to any other remedies available to the Company, the User shall not be entitled for refund of the Registration Fees paid until the Date of Termination.
- The amounts due and payable to the Company by the User upon termination shall be payable within 30 days of the relevant Date of Termination.
XI. Violation of Terms & Conditions:
- If any monies payable by the User to the Company are not paid on the due date, the Company may without prejudice to any other rights or remedies that may be available to it and entitle to withheld the registered documents or registration documents of the User.
- Upon subsequent payment by the User of such monies as demanded or not by the Company, the Company may at its discretion and subject to such terms as it deems proper, reconnect the Service.
- If the countrycondos.co.in, in its sole discretion, determines that a violation of the Terms & Conditions has occurred, countrycondos.co.in may pursue any of its legal remedies, including but not limited to the immediate deletion of any offending material from its site or/and cancellation of your account and/or the exclusion of any person (s) who may have violated any Terms & Conditions. countrycondos.co.in could also pursue violators with claims that they have violated various criminal and/or civil law provisions as applicable under the relevant Acts/Rules, etc of the land. countrycondos.co.in will cooperate with any investigation by any Central or/and State or/and local body or/and any court or/and tribunal having the competence to carry out the same. Such cooperation may be without notice to the User. In sum, countrycondos.co.in reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time, or/and to remove any listings or/and any advertisements for any reason, and without notice.
Disclaimer of Warranties: The User shall agree that use of the service is at the user's sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" or/and on an "as available" basis. countrycondos.co.in expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
XIII. Limitation of Liability:
- The Company/ countrycondos.co.in makes no warranty that the service shall meet user's requirements, that the service shall be uninterrupted or/and timely or/and secure or/and error free; nor does countrycondos.co.in make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the service or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained from the service. Cancellations and alterations shall be effected only on the receipt of application regarding the same in writing.
- There are no express representations and warranties, whether express or implied, made by the Company regarding the accuracy and/or quality of any information transmitted and/or obtained through the use of the Services or countrycondos.co.in
- countrycondos.co.in will not be liable for any time difference arising between a message released through a gateway/ server (provided to countrycondos.co.in) and such message finally reaching the End User from the concerned service provider.
- The Company shall not be liable for any disclosure of information concerning the User's account and/or particulars nor for any error and/or omissions and/or inaccuracy with regard to information so disclosed. In addition The Company shall further not be liable for any loss or damages sustained by reason of such disclosure, wether intentionally or inadvertently.
- In case the there is any loss of information, caused due to any reason, wether as a result of any disruption of service, suspension and/or termination of the Service, the Company shall not be liable in any way for the same. Further the Company is not responsible for the accuracy, quality and/or contents of any information available, received and/or transmitted through this Service.
- All information are accepted in good faith and countrycondos.co.in accept no responsibility whatsoever regarding the bonafide of the user, nor can any interviews be granted or/and correspondence entered into regarding any advertisement published.
- The User shall ensure that while using the Service, all prevailing and applicable laws, rules and regulations, directly or indirectly for the use of systems, service or equipment shall at all times, be strictly complied with by the User and the Company shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for default of any nature regarding the same, by the User.
- The Company does not warrant that countrycondos.co.in or any of the web sites linked to countrycondos.co.in be free of any operational hazards or errors nor that it will be free of any virus or/and worm or/and any other harmful components.
- It is not the Company"s policy to exercise any kind of supervisory or editorial control over and/or edit and/or amend any data and/or contents of any e-mails and/or posting of any information that may be inserted or/and made available or transmitted to a third party in or through countrycondos.co.in and the User acknowledges the same. The User acknowledges and agrees that the Company has absolute discretion to refuse and/or suspend or/and terminate and/or delete and/or amend any artwork, materials and/or information or/and content of any data and/or information or/and posting so as, in the sole opinion of the Company, to comply with the prevailing legal framework and/or moral obligations as placed on the Company and in order to avoid infringing any third party's rights and/or any other rules and/or standards and/or codes of practices that may be applicable to the posting or countrycondos.co.in and/or the internet.
- countrycondos.co.in is not involved in any transaction between any parties who are using our website. There are risks, which the User assumes when dealing with people who might be acting under false pretences and the same shall be borne by the User. The website is a venue only and do not screen or/and censor or/and otherwise control the listings offered to other Users, nor does countrycondos.co.in screen or/and censor or/and otherwise control the Users of its service. countrycondos.co.in cannot and does not control the behaviour of the participants on this site. We cannot control whether or not Users of countrycondos.co.in will complete the transactions they describe on our site. countrycondos.co.in does not accept or/and assume responsibility for the content or/and context of the user comment.
- If there is any dispute between the Users/participants on this site, it is agreed upon by the Users/participants that countrycondos.co.in has no obligation whatsoever to be involved in any such dispute/s. In the event that the user has a dispute with one or more User/s or/and participant/s, the User hereby undertake s not to make any claims or/and demands or/and damages (actual or/and consequential) of every kind or/and nature or/and known or/and unknown or/and suspected or/and unsuspected or/and disclosed or/and undisclosed, arising out of or/and in any way related to such disputes and/or our service against the company or/and their officers or/and employees or/and agents or/and successors.
- The User understands and agrees that any information or/and material and/or goods or/and services obtained through this website is done at user's own discretion and risk and that user shall be solely responsible for any damage/s or/and cost or/and any other consequence/s resulting from any transaction.
- No advice or or/any information, whether oral or/and written, obtained by the User from countrycondos.co.in or/and through or/and from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
- In case a visitor to the portal is desirous of conducting a site visit of the property he/she is interested in, it shall be the sole liability and duty of the Advertiser to arrange for such site visits. The Company/ countrycondos.co.in shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever, towards any liability and/or costs, arising out of such site visits including but not limited to non-fulfillment by the Advertiser in this regard.
- This Website/ E-mail are vulnerable to data corruption, interception, tampering, viruses as well as delivery errors and we do not accept liability for any consequence that may arise therefrom.
- User agrees that neither countrycondos.co.in nor its group companies, directors, officers or employee shall be liable for any direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special or/and consequential or/and exemplary damages, resulting from the use or/and the inability to use the service or/and for cost of procurement of substitute goods or/and services or resulting from any goods or/and data or/and information or/and services purchased or/and obtained or/and messages received or/and transactions entered into through or/and from the service or/and resulting from unauthorized access to or/and alteration of user's transmissions or/and data or/and arising from any other matter relating to the service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or/and use or/and data or other intangible, even if countrycondos.co.in has been advised of the possibility of such damages. User further agrees that countrycondos.co.in shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of service, including but not limited to direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special consequential or/and exemplary damages, whether such interruption or/and suspension or/and termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent. User agrees that countrycondos.co.in shall not be responsible or liable to user, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event shall Company's total liability to the User for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the amount paid by the User to countrycondos.co.in, if any, that is related to the cause of action.
- The Company takes no responsibility/liability whatsoever for shortage or non fulfillment of the service/s on countrycondos.co.in or any other related site due to or arising out of technical failure or/and malfunctioning or/and otherwise and the User hereby undertakes that in such situation/s, the User shall not claim any right/damages/ relief, etc against the Company for "Deficiency of service" under The Consumer Protection Act or any other Act/Rules, etc.
- Country Condo's Ltd shall not be liable for any and all costs, charges, expenses, etc incurred in relation to the downloading fees by third party, airtime, ISP connection costs, etc., of which are to be borne by the user personally.
- User will defend, or at its option and settle any third party lawsuit or proceeding brought against the Company based upon or otherwise any claim arising from the fact that the User Content, Site and/or User features infringe any copyright, trade secret or trademark of such third party and second, the Company's use of any User Content, provided that such use complies with the requirements of the Agreement and third, the User's use of the Services in any manner inconsistent with or in breach of the Agreement; and/or fourth, any claim alleging facts that would constitute a breach of User's representations and warranties made in this Agreement. Any such claim / proceeding if made directly on the User shall promptly be communicated to the Company by the User with all reasonable e information, assistance and cooperation in defending the lawsuit or proceeding. The User shall give the Company full control and sole authority over the defence and settlement of such claim. The User may join in defence with counsel of its choice at its own expense subject to the approval of the company. The User unilaterally agree to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, the Company, its officers, Chairman, Managing Director, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or liabilities and/or losses and/or damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from their use of countrycondos.co.in or their breach of the terms of this Agreement. Indemnification shall be provided for any claim which shall arise and shall be limited to payment by the e indemnifying party ("User") of all damages and costs finally awarded for such claim, or settlement costs approved in writing by the Indemnitor (Company).
- For the purpose of this Agreement and attachments thereto and all renewals, "Confidential Information" means all financial, commercial, technical, operational, staff, management and other information, data and know-how relating to the Project or to a party (the "Disclosing Party" herein the Company) or any other members of the Disclosing Party's group of companies (including, without limitation, as to products and services, assets, customers, date and database, suppliers or employees), which may be supplied to or may otherwise com e into the possession of the other (the "Receiving Party", herein the User), whether orally or in writing or in any other form, and which is confidential or proprietary in nature or otherwise expressed by the Disclosing Party or by any of its Associates to be confidential, and not generally available to the public.
- The Receiving Party shall keep confidential and secret and not disclose to any third party the Confidential Information nor any part of it, except to any of the Receiving Party's Associates, if required and upon prior permission in writing from the Disclosing Party. The Receiving Party agrees to take all possible precautions with regard to protecting confidential information from any third party and shall ensure that all its Associates to whom such disclosure is made will act in accordance with the terms of this Agreement as if each of them were a party to this Agreement, and if required obtain a written statement from each of its employees/associates having access to such Proprietary Information undertaking to abide by the confidentiality conditions. All Proprietary Information shall be kept separate and exclusive and at the usual place of business (or residence as the case may be) of the Receiving Party.
- Further no use, reproduction, transformation or storage of the Proprietary Information shall be made by the User without the prior written permission of the Company, except where required to be disclosed pursuant to any applicable law or legal process issued by any court or the rules of any competent regulatory body.
- On request of the Disclosing Party made at any time, including at the time of termination of this Agreement, the Receiving Party shall deliver back to the Disclosing Party all original documents, records, data and other material in the possession, custody or control of the Receiving Party that bear or incorporate any part of the Proprietary Information. The obligations of confidentiality set out in this Agreement shall continue to be in force notwithstanding termination of this Agreement for any reason whatsoever.
- All information and data submitted by the User shall become the property of the Company.
- The User has access to only his own data and information stored in the database at countrycondos.co.in (subject to prior confirmation of identity) and nothing more. The User may edit or amend such data and information from time to time.
- All confidential information (including name, e-mail address etc.) voluntarily revealed by the User in chat and bulletin board areas, is done at the sole discretion and risk of the User. If such information, collected by a third party is misused or results in unsolicited messages from such third parties, then such actions are beyond the use beyond the control and liability of Company and the company accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for such actions.
- All copyright and/or know-how and/or any other related intellectual property rights to the Service or countrycondos.co.in shall become and remain the sole and exclusive property of the Company and the User shall have no claims to the same. In the event the User has contributed any content to countrycondos.co.in in any manner whatsoever, all intellectual property rights to the same shall become the absolute property of the Company, including all intellectual property rights and the User shall have no right or claim over the same, in any manner whatsoever. In the event that the User during the term of his Agreement or any time thereafter, uses such intellectual property in any other website or related activity, the same shall be considered as an infringement of the intellectual property rights of the Company and the Company shall have the right to take recourse to whatever legal remedial action is required, in the given facts and circumstances, the costs and peril of which will lie at the end of the User.
- All notices shall be in English and in writing and (a) if sent to the User to the address identified on the Application Form and (b) if sent to the Company to such address as provided in writing for such notice purposes; provided, however, that all invoices and payments shall be sent to the attention of The Company's Finance department, all legal notices shall be sent to the attention of the Company's Legal Department, and all other correspondence shall be sent to the attention of the account manager specified by the Company. Notice shall be deemed given upon receipt when delivered personally and upon received acknowledgment / written verification of receipt from overnight courier and finally upon verification of receipt of registered or certified mail. All notices from the Company including notice of change to these Terms & Conditions or other matters related to countrycondos.co.in will be done by displaying notices to Users on the service.
Any complaints or concerns with regards to content or to report any abuse of laws or breach of these terms may be taken up with the designated grievance redressal officer as mentioned below via post or by sending an email to email@example.com
Grievance Redressal Officer
COUNTRY CONDO'S LIMITED
# 7-1-19/3, I.S.R Complex
II Floor, Above Soveriegn Industrial Ltd
Hyderabad - 500 016
Phone: 040 - 66533788
XVII. Resolution of the Dispute:
If any dispute or difference may arise between the parties hereto or their respective successors in interest as to the meaning or interpretation of a term of this agreement or as to the mutual rights and obligations arising out of this agreement or as to any claim by one party against the other or otherwise howsoever, the same will be referred to sole arbitrator. The Arbitrator to be appointed by the Managing Director/ Vice Chairman of the Company, and Arbitration proceedings will as per Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The Venue of the Arbitration will be held at Hyderdabad. Medium of the Arbitration proceedings will be held in the English Medium.
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:-
(a) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
(b) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
(c) Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
(d) The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
(e) A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
(f) A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.